Want to whip up some THCa-infused canna-butter without breaking the bank? Look no further than our THCa Shake/Trim. Trim, often an overlooked treasure, can be the perfect ingredient for crafting your own THCa canna-butter. It’s a cost-effective way to infuse your butter with the potential therapeutic benefits of THCa without the psychoactive buzz. So, whether you’re planning to bake a batch of cookies or cook up something savory, trim makes for a savvy and sustainable choice. Plus, it’s a fantastic way to reduce waste and turn your kitchen into a haven of homemade delights.
Looking to embark on your THCa canna-butter adventure? You’re in luck because 10DC has got you covered. We’re all about helping you make the most of your trim. Below is a step-by-step THCa canna-butter recipe that is easy to follow, ensuring that your homemade delights are nothing short of spectacular. And don’t forget to check out 10DC’s Recipe Book! With 10DC as your guide, you’ll be cooking up a storm in no time, creating delicious and therapeutic canna-butter that’s tailor-made to suit your needs. So, let’s get cooking, and let’s get crafting – because when it comes to THCa canna-butter, 10DC has your back!
- Microwave Oven
- Cookie Sheet with Parchment
- Hand Grinder or Mortar and Pestle
- Small or Medium-Sized Pot
- Muslin Bag or Cheesecloth
- 1 cup of butter (can substitute with non-dairy butter, coconut oil, ghee, or other oil)
- 7-10 ounces of cannabis trim
- Take your shake or trim and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment.
- Bake the cuttings at about 245 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- To ensure that all of the cuttings are fully decarbed, shake the tray at regular intervals, typically every 10 minutes or so.
2. Grind: Remove the decarbed cannabis trim from the oven. Using a hand grinder or mortar and pestle, grind the cannabis trim down.
3. Melt the butter or oil:
- Place a small or medium-sized pot on the stove on low heat.
- Add one cup of water and one cup of butter/non-dairy butter/oil/ghee to the pot.
- Allow the mixture to simmer until the butter has fully melted.
5. Refrigerate: Place your canna-butter in the refrigerator until you are ready to use it.