CBG Isolate: Pure, Potent, and Versatile
Our Hemp-Derived CBG Isolate, a crystalline powder, features pure CBG extracted from premium industrial hemp. CBG is an ideal choice for those who want to enjoy cannabis’s health benefits without the psychoactive effects. This product, excellent for mental clarity and energy , showcases the perfect fusion of natural ingredients and sophisticated extraction methods. You can easily integrate the versatile CBG Isolate into various applications according to your preferences and needs. Whether you’re mixing it into a morning smoothie or creating your own CBG-infused oils, the application possibilities are boundless.
Regular use of our CBG Isolate can provide a natural alternative to traditional health and wellness methods. Users often report increased focus and energy, chronic pain relief, and relief from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), positioning CBG as a holistic approach to wellbeing. Our Hemp-Derived CBG Isolate, in its purest form, is an excellent choice for those aiming for a balanced and health-focused lifestyle, letting you experience the full spectrum of CBG’s benefits.
- Ingredients: Pure CBG Isolate
- Suggested Serving Size: Pain and Anxiety- 3mg per 10lbs of body weight | Sleep – 1mg per 10lbs of body weight
- Cannabinoid: CBG
- Available Sizes: 1g
- Test Results: Isolate Test Results
- No PV/VG or Additives
- Third-Party Lab Tested
- < 0.3% Delta 9 THC
- Color and potency may vary from batch to batch.
*This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a doctor before taking this product. For use by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. Consuming this product may result in a failed drug test.
CBG, short for cannabigerol, is a lesser-known cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant that is gaining recognition for its potential health benefits. Emerging research is shedding light on its remarkable potential in promoting health and wellness. Unlike other more well-known compounds like CBD and THC, CBG is still a bit of a hidden gem, but it’s becoming increasingly clear that it’s a game-changer. It has been found to have anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties and has assisted with issues like glaucoma or inflammatory bowel disease. It’s even showing promise as a neuroprotective agent which means it has the potential to assist in protecting nerve cells against damage, degeneration, or impairment of function.
While the studies on CBG are still in their early stages, the compound’s versatility and potential are encouraging. With such a versatile and promising profile, CBG is poised to revolutionize the way we approach natural wellness. The cerebral effects of CBG are less well-documented than those of CBD, but it is believed to have neuroprotective and anti-inflammatory properties that may contribute to its potential in promoting mental clarity and possibly alleviating symptoms associated with certain neurological conditions.
*All CBG products are hemp derived and contain less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC in compliance with the 2018 Farm Bill. Effects of CBG are user specific and results may vary. 10DC cannot guarantee specific effects or outcomes related to the use of CBG. Incorporating CBG into your wellness routine should be done at your own risk, with careful consideration of your personal health and well-being.
- Place a small amount under tongue and allow to dissolve.
- Mix a small amount of Isolate into your meal or favorite drink.
- Carrier oils like MCT oil, ghee, olive oil, or coconut oil metabolize isolates more effectively.
- Add directly to banger with terpene-infused distillate.
- The effects of CBG are user specific. Effects are not guaranteed and user discretion is advised.
Packaging and Shipping
- 10DC does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont.
- We package all THCa Flower in a sealed mylar bag and double-wrap it in a vacuum-sealed bag to maintain freshness and reduce odor. We ship all orders discreetly via USPS.
- All products have a QR code linking to the testing page on our website.
- Notice to Law Enforcement: Our products contain industrial hemp flower and hemp derived oils NOT marijuana. Contents of packages meet all federal and state requirements in accordance with the Agricultural Act of 2014, section 7606, and contain less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC. We conduct scientific analysis on our entire product line to ensure compliance with both state and federal laws, guaranteeing that all shipped products will not fall under classification by the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 801 et sew.) and are perfectly legal to possess, use, and distribute. The Full Faith and Credit Clause and the Supremacy Clause of the United States Constitution, Article VI, Sections 1 and 2, preempt any contrary state law.