Experience Elevated Dabbing with Our 100mL Northern Lights CDT – Delta 8 Honey Buckets!
Introducing our 100mL Northern Lights CDT – Delta 8 Honey Buckets, the perfect choice for dab enthusiasts seeking an elevated experience. Crafted with precision and expertise, these dab buckets are filled with high-quality Delta 8 THC distillate sourced from southern Oregon that promises potency and satisfaction. Each 100mL container is designed for convenience, allowing you to easily scoop out the desired amount of Delta 8 for a flavorful and powerful dabbing session. Explore the wide range of flavors available, from fruity to herbal, and embark on a journey of intense relaxation and enjoyment. With our 100mL Delta 8 Honey Buckets, you can elevate your dabbing experience to new heights.
- Raw Delta 8 THC distillate
- 4-7% Botanically or Cannabis Derived Terpenes
About Delta 8 THC
Delta 8 THC, or Delta-8-Tetrahydrocannabinol, is a psychoactive cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant that interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system. This network of receptors and neurotransmitters regulates various bodily functions, such as mood, pain sensation, and appetite. Consuming Delta 8 THC may provide potential health benefits such as pain relief, stress reduction, and appetite stimulation. Delta 8 THC has a similar chemical structure to Delta 9 THC, the psychoactive compound found in cannabis, but with some differences in its effects and potency.
Delta 8 THC is legal under federal law in many countries and can be consumed in various forms, such as edibles, oils, tinctures, and vapes. Overall, Delta 8 THC offers a psychoactive cannabinoid that may provide potential health benefits for various conditions. Ongoing research into its effects will continue to help us learn more about the potential uses and benefits of Delta 8 THC in the future. *All Delta 8 products contain less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC in compliance with the 2018 Farm Bill.
- Distillate may oxidize and change to a darker pink or amber color. Exposure to light, heat, and oxygen accelerates this process but is completely normal. Discoloration does not compromise the quality of the distillate.
- Click here to get to the ‘Test Results’ page to match our COA’s with the distillate used in your product. Find your batch # on the label on your product.
- All products have a QR code linking to the test results page on our website.
- Use your Northern Lights CDT – Delta 8 Honey Bucket to make edibles, top flower or coat a blunt/joint.
- Add oil directly into a banger with the provided 10ml syringe.
- Run your Honey Bucket under warm water or use a heating tool on the outside of the jar to assist in making the oil less viscous.
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.