Experience Double the HHC with 2mL Platinum OG – HHC Disposable Vapes!
Introducing our 2mL Platinum OG – HHC Disposable Vape, a cutting-edge cannabis product designed to elevate your vaping experience. With a sleek and compact design, this disposable vape offers convenience and portability, making it perfect for on-the-go enjoyment. The 2mL HHC Disposable Vape is filled with high-quality HHC, providing a unique and potent experience. HHC is a derivative of Delta 8 THC known for its uplifting and euphoric effects, offering a new dimension to your vaping sessions. This disposable vape requires no charging or refilling, making it hassle-free and user-friendly. Simply inhale and savor the smooth and flavorful vapor, allowing the HHC oil to work its magic. Experience the next level of vaping with our 2mL HHC Disposable Vape. Perfect for both seasoned enthusiasts and newcomers to the cannabis scene, it delivers a convenient, high-quality, and enjoyable vaping experience. Elevate your senses and embrace the future of vaping with our 2mL HHC Disposable Vape.
Here’s why you’ll love our disposable vapes:
- High-Quality Ingredients: We use only the finest Oregon-sourced HHC distillate and blend it 4-7% botanically or cannabis derived terpenes for a rich and flavorful experience.
- Potent and Lab Tested: Our disposables are designed to provide a potent dose of HHC with every use, making them an excellent option for anyone seeking powerful effects. All our distillate is lab tested to ensure the highest quality and potency in every batch. You can trust you are getting a safe and effective product.
- Easy to Use: Our disposables are user-friendly and easy to use, with a smooth and consistent draw every time.
- Trustworthy Brand: We are committed to providing pure, reliable, and high-quality products without the top-shelf costs.
- CCELL Hardware
- HHC Distillate
- 4-7% Botanically or Cannabis Derived Terpenes
HHC is a hemp-derived cannabinoid similar to Delta 8 and Delta 9. It is a more hydronated version of Delta 9 which is what most refer to when they say THC. HHC is created by adding hydrogen molecules to Delta 9 in a process known as Hydrogenation. It is a similar process that converts vegetable oil into margarine. This process is what makes HHC have a stronger effect than Delta 8. Although it is not as strong as Delta 9, it is found to keep its potency longer than Delta 8 and Delta 9. HHC is also incredibly resistant to heat and UV light and naturally has a strong orange flavor. *All HHC products contain less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC in compliance with the 2018 Farm Bill
Users have reported feeling more energetic and happier as a result of using HHC over Delta 8 products.
*Delta 8 is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a doctor before taking this product. For use by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. Consuming this product may result in a failed drug test.
- Distillate may oxidize and change to a darker pink or amber color. Exposure to light, heat, and oxygen accelerates this process but is completely normal. Discoloration does not compromise the quality of the distillate.
- Click here to get to the ‘Test Results’ page to match our COA’s with the distillate used in your product. Find your batch # on the label on your product.
- All products have a QR code linking to ‘Test Results’ page on our website.
- Preheat your Platinum OG – HHC disposable by taking a few short pulls for at least 2-3 seconds to warm the oil.
- Get the ceramic core fully saturated before beginning each vape session to prevent the coil from burning and possibly ruining the disposable. NOTE: The coil cannot be saturated without first being warmed up.
- When fully saturated, the disposable should be ready to pull 2-4 times before pausing.
- Allow coil to fully saturate before continuing use to prolong the life of your cartridge.
- Repeat until satisfied or the disposable is empty.