Experience THCa Like Never Before with 10DC’s Orange Sherbert THCa Badder
Orange Sherbert THCa Badder is a premium cannabis concentrate renowned for its extraordinary potency and purity. The term “badder” is derived from the texture of this concentrate as it has a consistency that closely resembles cake batter or thick frosting. It’s whipped consistency makes it malleable and easy to manipulate without the need of heating the concentrate like normal dab. With its versatile application methods and exceptional quality, THCa Badder is the ideal choice for experienced cannabis enthusiasts seeking an unparalleled and refined THCa experience. Elevate your cannabis journey with THCa Badder, where purity meets potency in perfect harmony.
What makes Orange Sherbert THCa Badder Superior?
- High Potency: Our THCa Badder is a concentrated hemp extract that boasts exceptionally high levels of THCa. Each dab delivers an unparalleled, mind-bending experience.
- High Quality: We ensure our THCa Badder is free from harmful chemicals or additives that may bring down the quality of the product.
- Versatile and Convenient: Whether you prefer to dab or mix it with your favorite flower, our THCa Badder is incredibly versatile. The consistency of our product makes it easy to work with, so you can enjoy it however you like best.
Whether you’re a seasoned connoisseur or new to the world of cannabis concentrates, our Orange Sherbert THCa Badder promises to elevate your experience to new heights. It’s the perfect choice for those seeking an intense and pure THCa experience.
- THCa Concentrate
- 4-7% Cannabis or Botanically Derived Terpenes
Raw cannabis plants naturally produce THCa which is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid that is the acidic precursor to THC. THC, the well-known psychoactive compound that causes the “high” associated with cannabis use, is produced by the cannabis plant through the decarboxylation of THCa, which is found in the highest concentrations in the trichomes, or resin glands, of the plant and serves as a defense mechanism against herbivores and environmental stressors. By heating cannabis, THCa is converted into THC, allowing its psychoactive effects to be experienced. All THCa products contain less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC in compliance with the 2018 Farm Bill.
*This product is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a doctor before taking this product. For use by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. Consuming this product may result in a failed drug test.
- For use by adults over 21 only! Keep away from children and pets.
- Click here to get to the ‘Test Results’ page to match our COA’s with your product.
- All products have a QR code linking to the test results page on our website.
- Use your dab tool to pick up a small amount off your Orange Sherbert THCa Badder.
- Concentrates are more potent than other forms of hemp-derived products. It is recommended to start slow if new to dabbing or using concentrates.
- Carefully heat the nail on your rig with a torch to reach the desired temperature.
- Place the badder on the nail to vaporize and inhale, turning the dab tool to remove all the product.
- Exhale and wait at least 5 minutes to feel the full effects before redosing.
- The effects of THCa is user-specific. Use a small amount of Badder if unfamiliar with the effects of this product.