Limited Release 1ML Delta 8 Cartridges
These 1ml cartridges are made in small batches and do not stick around for long. Check out the flavors the learn more about the effects and profiles to find the best match for your D8 experience. Your positive reviews help us know which flavors to keep, bring back or not feature again. Leave a comment to make your favorite flavor known so we can keep it in the FLOW!
- 1ML Delta 8 cartridges are made using ceramic core iKrusher Hardware
- High Quality Delta-8 distillate and 4-7% cannabis derived and botanically derived terpenes. No PV/VG or additives
- 85%+ Potency of Delta 8
- All Cartridges have a scannable QR code that links to the contained extract and test results
Attach to a charged 510 battery and press down the pre-heat setting for your given battery 2-3 times to warm up Delta 8 oil. Get the ceramic core fully saturated before beginning each vape session to prevent the coil from burning and possibly ruining the cartridge. When fully saturated, the cartridge should be ready to pull accordingly 2-4 times before pausing for coil to fully saturate again. The coil cannot be saturated without first being warmed up. Delta 8 at room temperature is highly viscous and will not move as quickly as Delta 9.
Extending the Life of your Cartridge:
- Store upright in cooler, dark places and keep out of direct sunlight or warm places like your car to prevent the cartridge from leaking.
- Do not continue to hit your cartridge if the coil is not fully saturated or you may burn your coil which will cause the coil to stop working or unpleasantly change the taste of your distillate to a burnt profile.
*We are not liable for destruction of cartridges by user error but we will assist the best we can in fixing any issue.
**Due to shortages in the global supply chain, our team is having to use our other boxes for our 1ml cartridges. We have placed a sticker on the invalid information to avoid the confusion. Please be assured that you have received the right product, regardless of the packaging discrepancy.
- Delta 8 can be harsher on the throat in comparison to Delta 9 THC. For smoothest results when inhaling, ensure the oil is warmed up, pull slow and avoid high temperature.
- Delta 8 distillate can oxidize and change to a pink or amber color. This process is sped up by exposure to light, heat, and oxygen and is completely normal. It does comprise the quality of the distillate.
- This product contains less than 0.3% THC.
- any isomer of THC, including Delta 8 and CBD, can result in a failed drug test.
- Batches with CBC can undergo micro-crystallization. Warming the oil will also easily reverse this affect.
- Click here to match the batch number on your cartridge to the COA’s on our ‘Test Results’ page.
Notice on Shipping:
- 10DC does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont.
- We are not responsible for delays in shipping due to circumstances out of our control including weather and distribution slowdowns. Average shipping time for First Class is 4-7 business days and Priority is 2-5 business days. These average times do not ensure a delivery within these timeframes. Orders are processed as they are received. Processing an order can take up to 48 hours, All orders placed after 2PM (PST) will be processed the next day, except on Fridays, these orders will be processed and shipped out the following Monday.
Returns and Exchanges:
- Refunds and exchanges are still subject to a return of the original product.
- If an official statement is passed prohibiting the shipment of cartridges, all orders containing cartridges that have arrived to the customer are final and can no longer be returned or replaced. 10DC will be proactive in informing our customers of any major changes via newsletter.