Unleash the Full Potential of HHC with our High-Quality 1mL Platinum OG Cartridges
Our 1mL Platinum OG HHC cartridges are carefully crafted with high-quality HHC distillate sourced from southern Oregon and blended with 4-7% botanically and cannabis derived terpenes for a rich and flavorful experience. Our cartridges are designed for easy use and provide a smooth and consistent draw every time. With a potent formula and high-quality ingredients, our HHC cartridges offer a unique and enjoyable way to experience the benefits of HHC. Trust us to deliver a product that is pure, reliable, and of the highest quality.
Here’s why you’ll love our Platinum OG cartridges:
- High-Quality Ingredients: We use only the finest Oregon-sourced HHC distillate and blend it with 4-7% botanically and cannabis derived terpenes for a rich and flavorful experience.
- Potent and Lab Tested: Our cartridges are designed to provide a potent dose of HHC with every use, making them an excellent option for anyone seeking powerful effects. All our distillate is lab tested to ensure the highest quality and potency in every batch. You can trust you are getting a safe and effective product.
- Easy to Use: Our cartridges are user-friendly and easy to use, with a smooth and consistent draw every time.
- Trustworthy Brand: We are committed to providing pure, reliable, and high-quality products without the top-shelf costs.
- Ceramic Core iKrusher Tux Hardware; Jupiter CCELL; or Heavy Metal Free Ceramic Tip
- HHC Distillate
- 4-7% Cannabis Derived and Botanically Derived Terpenes
HHC is a hemp-derived cannabinoid similar to Delta 8 and Delta 9. It is a more hydronated version of Delta 9 which is what most refer to when they say THC. HHC is created by adding hydrogen molecules to Delta 9 in a process known as Hydrogenation. It is a similar process that converts vegetable oil into margarine. This process is what makes HHC have a stronger effect than Delta 8. Although it is not as strong as Delta 9, it is found to keep its potency longer than Delta 8 and Delta 9. HHC is also incredibly resistant to heat and UV light and naturally has a strong orange flavor. *All HHC products contain less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC in compliance with the 2018 Farm Bill
Users have reported feeling more energetic and happier as a result of using HHC over Delta 8 products.
*Delta 8 is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a doctor before taking this product. For use by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. Consuming this product may result in a failed drug test.
- Distillate may oxidize and change to a darker pink or amber color. Exposure to light, heat, and oxygen accelerates this process but is completely normal. Discoloration does not compromise the quality of the distillate.
- Click here to get to the ‘Test Results’ page to match our COA’s with the distillate used in your Platinum OG Cartridge. Find your batch # on the label on your product.
- All products have a QR code linking to the test results page on our website.
- Attach your 1ML HHC Cartridges to any 510 Battery.
- Preheat the cartridge for at least 2-3 seconds to warm the oil.
- Get the ceramic core fully saturated before beginning each vape session to prevent the coil from burning and possibly ruining the cartridge. NOTE: The coil cannot be saturated without first being warmed up.
- When fully saturated, the cartridge should be ready to pull 2-4 times before pausing.
- Allow coil to fully saturate before continuing use to prolong the life of your cartridge.
- Repeat until satisfied or the Cartridges is empty.