- Raw Delta-8 distillate in a 28mL jar
- 4-7% Cannabis and Botanically Derived Terpenes
Delta-8 is a naturally occurring cannabinoid and is the main ingredient in hemp-derived products. It is very similar to Delta-9 which is what most refer to when they say THC. The difference between Delta-8 and Delta-9 is simple molecular structure. Delta-8 has a double bond on the eighth carbon chain while Delta-9 has a double bond on the ninth carbon chain. This double bond in the carbon chain may the reason behind the intoxicating effects of these two cannabinoids. Delta-8 contains less than 0.3% of Delta-9 THC.
Like Delta-9, Delta-8 can produce feelings of euphoria, relaxation, and potential pain relief though the effects are much milder than its counterpart.
*Delta-8 is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a doctor before taking this product. For use by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. Consuming this product may result in a failed drug test.
- Delta-8 Distillate can oxidize and change to a darker pink or amber color. Exposure to light, heat, and oxygen can accelerate this process but is completely normal. Discoloration does not compromise the quality of the distillate.
- All Delta-8 Flavored Honey Bucket have a scannable QR code that links to the contained distillate test results.
- Use your Delta-8 Flavored Honey Bucket to make edibles, top flower or coat a blunt/joint.
- Add oil directly into a banger with the provided 10ml syringe.
- Run your Delta-8 Flavored Honey Bucket under warm water or use a heating tool on the outside of the jar to assist in making the oil less viscous.
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.