Delta 8 Flavored Honey Bucket
Suggested Use and Ingredients:
- Use raw ∆8 distillate to make edibles, top flower or coat a blunt/joint, add it directly into a banger
- Our Delta 8 comes accurately measured in a 100mL(roughly 100g) jar.
- Delta 8 is very stable in comparison to Delta 9 distillate. You can run your Delta 8 Honey Bucket under warm water to assist in making the oil less viscous or use a heating tool on the outside of the jar.
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- Delta 8 can be harsher on the throat in comparison to Delta 9 THC. For smoothest results when inhaling, ensure the oil is warmed up, pull slow and avoid high temperature.
- Delta 8 distillate can oxidize and change to a pink or amber color. This process is sped up by exposure to light, heat, and oxygen and is completely normal. It does comprise the quality of the distillate.
- This product contains less than 0.3% THC.
- any isomer of THC, including Delta 8 and CBD, can result in a failed drug test.
- Batches with CBC can undergo micro-crystallization. Warming the oil will also easily reverse this affect.
- Click here to match your batch name to the COA’s on our ‘Test Results’ page.
Notice on Shipping:
- 10DC does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont
- We are not responsible for delays in shipping due to circumstances out of our control. Average shipping time for First Class is 4-7 business days and Priority is 2-5 business days. Processing can take up to 48 hours, however, our team is very proactive at sending orders out sooner Monday-Friday. All orders placed after 3PM Friday are shipped out the following Monday.