Delta 8 Honey Bucket (Unflavored)
Suggested Use and Ingredients:
- Use raw ∆8 distillate to make edibles, top flower or coat a blunt/joint, add it directly into a banger
- Our Delta 8 comes accurately measured in a 28mL(roughly 28g) jar flavored with 4-7% botanically derived terpenes depending on the flavor.
- All Flavored Delta 8 Honey Buckets are sold with an empty 10mL Syringe.
- Delta-8 is very stable in comparison to Delta 9 distillate. You can run your Delta-8 Honey Bucket under warm water to assist in making the oil less viscous or use a heating tool on the outside of the jar.
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- Delta-8 can be harsher on the throat in comparison to Delta 9 THC. For smoothest results when inhaling, ensure the oil is warmed up, pull slow and avoid high temperature.
- Delta-8 distillate can oxidize and change to a pink or amber color. This process is sped up by exposure to light, heat, and oxygen and is completely normal. It does comprise the quality of the distillate.
- This product contains less than 0.3% THC.
- any isomer of THC, including Delta 8 and CBD, can result in a failed drug test.
- Batches with CBC can undergo micro-crystallization. Warming the oil will also easily reverse this affect.
Notice on Shipping:
- 10DC does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona ,Arkansas ,Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont
- We are not responsible for delays in shipping due to circumstances out of our control. Average shipping time for First Class is 4-7 business days and Priority is 2-5 business days. Processing can take up to 48 hours, however, our team is very proactive at sending orders out sooner Monday-Friday. All orders placed after 3PM Friday are shipped out the following Monday.
Although this product is legal under the 2018 Farm Bill, this product should not be used or sold to anyone under the age of 18 and each state may have additional regulations regarding the use or selling of this product. These products are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease and have not been evaluated by the FDA. Contains less than 0.3% THC.