- First screw and pull off the cap and replace with the 14 gauge blunt tip needle. Heat may need to be applied first before removing the cap if any resistance is met. Apply heat in the form of a hair dryer, heat gun, or hot water bath to warm up distillate for easier removal from the syringe. When using the hot water bath method, place syringe with metal tip attached in a sealed bag, place bag in a heat-resistant bag, then pour boiling water over bagged product and monitor viscosity for your preferred consistency, carefully remove bag from hot water, pull syringe from bag, and disperse.
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- 1ml Delta-8 Mini Drippers contain high-quality Delta 8 distillate infused with 4-7% Botanically-derived or Cannabis-derived terpenes. No PG/VG/ or additives.
- For use only by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. This product is not approved by the DFA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Contains less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC.
- Delta 8 can be harsher on the throat in comparison to Delta 9 THC. For smoothest results when inhaling, ensure the oil is warmed up, pull slow and avoid high temperature.
- Delta 8 distillate can oxidize and change to a pink or amber color. This process is sped up by exposure to light, heat, and oxygen and is completely normal. It does comprise the quality of the distillate.
- This product contains less than 0.3% THC.
- any isomer of THC, including Delta-8 and CBD, can result in a failed drug test.
- Batches with CBC can undergo micro-crystallization. Warming the oil will also easily reverse this affect.
- Click here to get to the ‘Test Results’ page where you can match the batch name on your product to our COAs.
Notice on Shipping:
- 10DC does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont
- We are not responsible for delays in shipping due to circumstances out of our control. Average shipping time for First Class is 4-7 business days and Priority is 2-5 business days. Processing can take up to 48 hours, however, our team is very proactive at sending orders out sooner Monday-Friday. All orders placed after 3PM Friday are shipped out the following Monday.