- Ceramic Core iKrusher Tux Hardware
- Delta-8 Distillate
- 4-7% Cannabis Derived and Botanically Derived Terpenes
Delta-8 is a naturally occurring cannabinoid and is the main ingredient in hemp-derived products. It is very similar to Delta-9 which is what most refer to when they say THC. The difference between Delta-8 and Delta-9 is simple molecular structure. Delta-8 has a double bond on the eighth carbon chain while Delta-9 has a double bond on the ninth carbon chain. This double bond in the carbon chain may be the reason behind the intoxicating effects of these two cannabinoids. Delta-8 contains less than 0.3% of Delta-9 THC.
Like Delta-9, Delta-8 can produce feelings of euphoria, relaxation, and potential pain relief though the effects are much milder than its counterpart.
*Delta-8 is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a doctor before taking this product. For use by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. Consuming this product may result in a failed drug test.
- Delta-8 can be harsher on the throat in comparison to Delta-9 THC. For the smoothest result when inhaling, ensure the oil is warmed up, pull slowly, and avoid high temperatures.
- Delta-8 Distillate can oxidize and change to a darker pink or amber color. Exposure to light, heat, and oxygen accelerates this process but is completely normal. Discoloration does not compromise the quality of the distillate.
- Click here to get to the ‘Test Results’ page to match your batch number on the cartridge to our COA’s. Find your batch number on the label on the bottom of your cartridge box.
- All cartridges have a scannable QR code that links to the contained distillate test results.
- Attach your 1ML Delta-8 Cartridges to any 510 Battery. Our SuperPlug Battery is the perfect match for our cartridges.
- Preheat our cartridge for at least 2-3 seconds to warm the oil.
- Get the ceramic core fully saturated before beginning each vape session to prevent the coil from burning and possibly ruining the cartridge. NOTE: The coil cannot be saturated without first being warmed up.
- When fully saturated, the cartridge should be ready to pull 2-4 times before pausing.
- Allow coil to fully saturate before continuing use to prolong the life of your cartridge.
- Repeat until satisfied or the 1ML Delta-8 Cartridges have been depleted.
Extending the Life of Your Cartridge
- Store upright in a cool, dark place.
- Keep out of direct sunlight or warm places like your car to prevent the cartridge from leaking.
- Do not continue to hit your cartridge if the coil is not fully saturated. NOTE: Using your cartridge without saturating your coil could cause the cartridge to stop working or cause the distillate to have a burnt flavor.
- If your cartridge clogs:
- For small clogs:
- Pull (hard first, then slow and steady) without firing the vape.
- Clear liquid with a thin piece of wire (e.g. paperclip) by gently inserting the wire and moving it side-to-side and up-and-down to pull out excess Delta-8 while it is cool.
- Heat with hair dryer or submerge in a waterproof bag in warm water.
- Store upright after warming so liquid moves down from mouthpiece into the chamber.
- For major clogs or flooded mouthpiece:
- Flick your 1ML Delta-8 Cartridges side-to-side several time to dislodge excess liquid.
- Blow into the cartridge to clear liquid. NOTE: pulling could make the clog worse.
- Fire it up for 1-2 seconds without pulling or blowing. Doing this vaporizes the excess liquid. NOTE: Do not over-heat the cartridge this way as it could cause the cartridge to stop working or cause the distillate to have a burnt flavor.
- For small clogs:
*We are not liable for destruction of cartridges by user error.
Notice on Shipping
- 10DC does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Maryland, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont. *Subject to change without prior notice based on the hemp laws of each state.
- Average shipping time:
- First Class: 3-7 business days
- Priority: 2-5 business days
- We do not guarantee delivery within this timeframe and are not responsible for any unexpected delays in shipping.
- Orders take up to 48 hours for processing and fulfillment. NOTE: Delays may occur in this process.
- Orders are processed during our regular business hours and orders placed Friday will be filled the following Monday.
- We are closed Saturdays, Sundays, and Major Holidays.
- Orders that are lost, damaged, or otherwise tampered with during transit are protected under Route Shipping Insurance. USPS is responsible for safe delivery of packages.
Returns and Exchanges:
- Contact us immediately at [email protected] cartridge.com if there are any issues with an order.
- Refunds and exchanges are subject to a return of the original product and a 20% restocking fee at our discretion.
- An items must be returned or exchanged within 10 days of the day the package is marked as delivered by USPS.
- Items must be returned in their original unopened packages.
Review our Frequently Asked Questions for more information about our order processing and shipping.