- Delta-8 Distillate
- Medical Grade Luer Lock, Lube Free Syringe (Blunt Tip Included)
Delta-8 is a naturally occurring cannabinoid and is the main ingredient in hemp-derived products. It is very similar to Delta-9 which is what most refer to when they say THC. The difference between Delta-8 and Delta-9 is simple molecular structure. Delta-8 has a double bond on the eighth carbon chain while Delta-9 has a double bond on the ninth carbon chain. This double bond in the carbon chain may be the reason behind the intoxicating effects of these two cannabinoids. Delta-8 contains less than 0.3% of Delta-9 THC.
Like Delta-9, Delta-8 can produce feelings of euphoria, relaxation, and potential pain relief though the effects are much milder than its counterpart.
*Delta-8 is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a doctor before taking this product. For use by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. Consuming this product may result in a failed drug test.
- Delta-8 can be harsher on the throat in comparison to Delta-9 THC. For the smoothest result when inhaling, ensure the oil is warmed up, pull slowly, and avoid high temperatures.
- Delta-8 Distillate may oxidize and change to a darker pink or amber color. Exposure to light, heat, and oxygen accelerates this process but is completely normal. Discoloration does not compromise the quality of the distillate.
- Click here to get to the ‘Test Results’ page to match your batch number on your Disty Dripper to our COA’s. Find your batch number on the label placed on the clear side of the package.
- All Disty Drippers have a scannable QR code that links to the contained distillate test results.
SUGGESTED USE AND INGREDIENTS:
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- Screw and pull off the black cap on the tip of the Syringe.
- Replace black cap with the provided 14 gauge blunt tip needle.
- Apply heat as needed with a hair dryer, heat gun, or hot water bath to warm up distillate for easier removal from the syringe.
- When using the hot water bath method, place your Disty Dripper with the 14 gauge blunt tip attached in a sealed bag. Place that bag in a heat-resistant bag and pour boiling water over bagged product. Monitor viscosity for your preferred consistency. Carefully remove the bag from the hot water, pull your Disty Dripper from bag, and disperse as desired.
- Use raw ∆8 distillate to make edibles, top flower or coat a blunt/joint, add it directly into a banger
Notice on Shipping
- 10DC does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Maryland, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont. *Subject to change without prior notice based on the hemp laws of each state.
- Average shipping time:
- First Class: 3-7 business days
- Priority: 2-5 business days
- We do not guarantee delivery within this timeframe and are not responsible for any unexpected delays in shipping.
- Orders take up to 48 hours for processing and fulfillment. NOTE: Delays may occur in this process.
- Orders are processed during our regular business hours and orders placed Friday will be filled the following Monday.
- We are closed Saturdays, Sundays, and Major Holidays.
- Orders that are lost, damaged, or otherwise tampered with during transit are protected under Route Shipping Insurance. USPS is responsible for safe delivery of packages.
Returns and Exchanges:
- Contact us immediately at [email protected] cartridge.com if there are any issues with an order.
- Refunds and exchanges are subject to a return of the original product and a 20% restocking fee at our discretion.
- An items must be returned or exchanged within 10 days of the day the package is marked as delivered by USPS.
- Items must be returned in their original unopened packages.
Review our Frequently Asked Questions for more information about our order processing and shipping.