Last Updated: October 8th, 2021
Please read this Disclaimer carefully before using this website and the information contained therein (the “Content”) and/or any of 10dollarcartridge.com (the “Website”) products, programs, or services.
The Website and its Content are owned by Jefferson Ecommerce Solution LLC (“Company”). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this Website, and/or the user or consumer of the products, programs, or services of Company.
To use or view this Website, you must be twenty-one (21) years of age and have the legal ability to agree to the terms of this this Disclaimer. If you are under the age of twenty-one (21) or you do not agree to all parts of this Disclaimer, STOP now, and do not access or use this Website or any of Company’s Products or Services. All products, programs, and services made available on this Website and by the Company are only intended for purchase, use, and/or consumption by persons who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older, or of age in their relevant jurisdiction, and who live in a state or jurisdiction in which the products, programs, and services are legal. If you are: 1) not twenty-one (21) years of age or older, or of age in your relevant jurisdiction; or 2) do not live in a state or jurisdiction in which the products, programs, or services are legal, you must immediately cease using any and all products, services, or programs made available on this Website or by Company.
The information contained in this Website or in Company’s products, program, or services is not intended to constitute legal or financial advice. Before using any of Company’s products, programs, or services, please consult with your attorney, legal advisor, accountant, and/or financial advisor. Although care has been taken in preparing the information provided, Company cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions, and Company accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage you may incur. Always seek financial and/or legal counsel relating to your specific circumstances as needed for any and all questions and concerns you now have or may have in the future. You agree that the information on this Website is not legal or financial advice.
By purchasing, using, or accessing this website or anything made available on or through this Website, including, but not limited to, programs, products, services, opt-in gifts, e-books, videos, webinars, blog posts, articles, interviews, e-newsletters, consultations, e-mails, social media, and/or other communication (collectively referred to as “Website”) or any of Company’s programs, products, or services you are voluntarily agreeing to all parts of this Disclaimer and you are legally agreeing that you have read, understand, and fully consent to the terms of this Disclaimer. Information provided on or through this Website or Company’s products, programs, or services are subject to change at any time without notice.
The information provided in or through this Website or in or through Company’s products, programs, or services pertaining to your health or wellness, exercise, relationships, business/career choices, finances, or any other aspect of your life is not intended to be a substitute for the professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by your own doctor/physician, nurse, physician’s assistant, or any other medical professional (“Medical Provider”), psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, counselor, or social worker (“Mental Health Provider”), registered dietician or licensed nutritionist, or member of the clergy. Company’s intent is NOT to replace any relationship that exists, or should exist, between you and your Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider. Always seek the advice of your own Medical Provider and/or Mental Health Provider regarding any questions or concerns you have about your specific health or any medications, herbs or supplements you are currently taking, and before implementing any recommendations or suggestions from this Website or Company’s products, programs, or services. Do not disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical advice because of information you have read on this Website or received from Company’s programs, products, or services. Any recommendation of any products is simply offered for educational purposes, and you need to check with your own medical professional before using any of these products on, in, or near your body in any way. Do not start or stop taking any medications without speaking to your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider. If you have or suspect that you have a medical or mental health problem, contact your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider promptly. The information contained on this Website and in Company’s products, programs, or services, has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Before using any of the products, programs, or services made available on this Website and by Company, please consult with a licensed health care provider.
IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, IMMEDIATELY CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR OR DIAL 911.
Using or accessing this Website or Company’s products, programs, or services does not establish a patient-doctor/physician relationship between you and Company.
As with all situations, there are sometimes unknown individual risks and circumstances that can arise by using this Company’s products, programs, and services that cannot be foreseen but may influence or reduce results. Company is not responsible for your personal actions or choices before, during, or after your use of this Website or Company’s products, programs, and services. You understand that any mention of any suggestion or recommendation on or through this Website or on Company’s products, programs, or services, is to be taken at your own risk, with no liability on the Company’s part, recognizing that there is a rare chance that illness, injury, or even death could result, and you agree to assume all risks.
By accessing or using this Website or Company’s products, programs, and services, you agree to absolve Company of any liability or loss that you or any other person may incur from use of the information, products, or materials that you request or receive through or on this Website or Company’s products, programs, or services. You agree that Company will not be held responsible or be liable to you, or to any other individual, company, or entity, for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable, or consequential loss or damages, for use of or reliance on my Website or Company’s products, programs, or services. You agree that Company does not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal, or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical, or mental disease or condition or issue, or any other type of loss or damage due to any act or default by Company or anyone acting as Company’s agent, consultant, affiliate, joint venture partner, employee, shareholder, director, staff, team member, or anyone otherwise affiliated with Company, who is engaged in delivering content on or through this Website or, in or through Company’s products, programs, and services.
You hereby fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify, and release Company and any of Company’s employees, shareholders, directors, staff, consultants, agents, affiliates, or anyone else affiliated with Company, from any and all liability, damages, and claims, including, but not limited to, those related to lost profits, personal, or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition, or issue, or any type of loss or damage, even if Company is expressly advised in advance of the possibility of such damages or difficulties. You agree that you fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify, and release Company from any and all causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims, or demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that may arise in the past, present or future that arises from your participation in or is in any way related to this Website or Company’s Products, Programs, or Services. In the event that you use any information, gift, product, program, or service provided on or through this Website or Company’s programs, products, and services, or affiliated with Company, you are solely liable and responsible for any actions, errors, omissions, or consequences.
COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE PERFORMANCE OR OPERATION OF COMPANY’S WEBSITE AND/OR PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND/OR PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
You agree to accurately represent the information provided to Company on or through this Website or any of Company’s programs, products, or services.
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information shared on or through this Website and through Company’s products, programs, and services, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. You agree that Company is not responsible for the views, opinions, or accuracy of facts referenced on or through the Website or in Company products, programs, and services, or of those of any other individual or company affiliated with Company in any way. Because scientific, technology, and business practices are constantly evolving, you agree that Company is not responsible for the accuracy of this Website or Company’s products, programs, or services, or for any errors or omissions that may occur.
RETURN PROCEDURES AND FAQS
• Returns shall only be accepted pursuant to the Return Policy contained in delta8solutions.com’s Terms and Conditions (URL).
• Under no circumstances shall used products be accepted for return.
• Returns shall be accepted only through contacting Delta8Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org with valid receipt or proof of purchase.
• Unopened items will only be accepted for return within fifteen (15) days of delivery and only if in their original condition.
• Any items returned in accordance with this policy will be subject to a twenty percent (20%) restocking fee.
• All refunds will be returned to the original form of purchase or refunded for store credit at the customers sole discretion.
• Refunds will be issued within 1-2 business days of receipt of the item. Your bank may take 2-4 additional day to clear funds.
• If an incorrect item is delivered, or if an item is delivered broken or mislabeled, a return will be accepted if 10dollarcartridge is notified within seven (7) days of delivery.
• Broken products will be replaced with clear photographic evidence that the item was damaged prior to receipt by customer.
• 10dollarcartridge may request that you send back broken products prior to replacement at the sole cost of 10dollarcartridge.
1. Questions; Contacting Company; Reporting Violations.
2. User Consent.
3. A Note About Children.
All products, programs, and services on the Site are not meant for purchase or use by any persons under the age of twenty-one (21) or the applicable age in the relevant jurisdiction. Thought it is our policy that we will take all actions reasonable to prevent collection of Personal Date from persons under the age of twenty-one (21), we take special precautions as to not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has submitted Personal Data to Company, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. A Note to Users Outside of the United States.
Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding the processing of Personal Data may be less protective than the laws in your country. By providing your data, you consent to such processing and transfer.
5. Types of Data We Collect.
“Personal Data” means data that, by itself, allows someone to identify or contact you as an individual, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
“Anonymous Data” means data that does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons and that is not associated with or linked to Personal Data.
We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
a. Information You Provide to Us.
• We may collect your e-mail address and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
• When you order products on the Site, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information, and shipping address information.
• If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in your e-mail to us, in order to send you a reply.
• We may also collect Personal Data at other points in the Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
c. Information Collected via Technology.
o Information Collected by Our Servers. To make the Site more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information from your computer or device, including, but not limited to:
• The date and time of your visit and the web pages and content you view and links you click on while navigating within the Site;
• Information about the type of content accessed via the Site;
• The site you visited before and after visiting the Site;
• Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a numerical address assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so that other computers connected to the Internet can communicate with your browser online) that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
• Search terms you enter using the Site or on a referral site;
• Unique identifiers, including non-global mobile device identification numbers;
• Information about your device such as your device type, screen size, browser type, language and other settings, memory capacity, plug-ins, Internet domain, TCP configuration parameters, operating system, carrier code, time zone, and the names, versions, and package IDs of software installed on your device; and
• Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies (see additional descriptions of these terms below).
• Do Not Track. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals from web browsers.
6. Use of Your Personal Data
a. General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better. We and our authorized service providers may use your Personal Data in various ways, including to:
• facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
• identify you as a user in our system;
• provide improved administration of the Site;
• provide the products you request;
• measure and analyze audience traffic and improve the quality of your experience when you interact with the Site;
• send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
• send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security, or support and maintenance advisories;
• send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials and for other marketing purposes;
• help recognize you as a previous visitor and save and remember your preferences and settings and deliver to you appropriate interest-based content;
• understand whether our users read email messages and click on links within those messages;
• prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable law, and enforce our Terms of Service; and
• for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
b. User Testimonials. We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our products. We occasionally publish such content. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their social media account usernames and publish their social media account profile pictures. At no time shall testimonials and comments be considered the opinion of Company.
c. Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
7. Disclosure of Your Personal Data.
a. Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with payment processors and other third-party service providers that assist us in the operation of our services as needed to fulfill your orders, conduct quality assurance testing, facilitate creation of accounts, provide technical support; and/or provide other services to Company.
e. Disclosure to Third-Party Companies. We may enter into agreements with companies that provide our products by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our website (“Third-Party Companies”). A Third-Party Company may want access to Personal Data that we collect from its customers. As a result, we may disclose your Personal Data to a Third-Party Company; however, we will not disclose your Personal Data to any Third-Party Company for the Third-Party Company’s own direct marketing purposes, unless you have “opted-in” by following the instructions we provide to allow such disclosure. If you have opted-in to receive e-mail communications from a Third-Party Company and later wish to discontinue receipt of these e-mails, please contact the Third-Party Company directly to update your preferences. The privacy policies of these Third-Party Companies may apply to the use and disclosure of your Personal Data that we collect and disclose to such Third-Party Companies. Because we do not control the privacy practices of our Third-Party Companies, you should read and understand their privacy policies. Notice to California residents – your California privacy rights: California residents who have provided personal data to Company may request information about whether we have disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. In general, if we have made such a disclosure of personal data, upon receipt of a request by a California customer, we are required to provide a list of all third parties to whom personal data was disclosed in the preceding calendar year, as well as a list of the categories of personal data that were disclosed. California customers may request further information about our compliance with this law by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are required to respond to one request per California customer each year and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this e-mail address.
8. Third-Party Payment Processing.
For online payments using credit, debit, Apple Pay, PayPal, and/or Automated Clearing House (ACH) payouts, we use the payment services of Square (https://www.authorize.net/). To simplify the ordering process for you on your next order, we may save the last four digits of your credit card, the expiration date of your credit card, the credit card type, your first and last name, your shipping and billing address, and a token identifier to match your information to your full credit card number, which is stored by our payment services. We do not store your full credit card number or your CVV2 number (the 3 to 4-digit security code on your card). We do not have access to your full credit card number, PayPal, or Apple Pay data stored by Square. For more information on how payments are handled, and to understand the data security and privacy protections afforded to such information, please refer to https://authorize.net/s/.
9. Third-Party Websites.
10. Your Choices Regarding Information.
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
b. Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies for any of the purposes described above, you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided above.
c. De-Linking SNS. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your SNS account linked to your Account, please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may ad
just our permissions and manage the interactivity between our Site and your social media account.
d. Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. Except for payment information, you may change any of your stored Personal Data by sending an e-mail to Company at email@example.com. We may retain your information for record keeping, auditing, fraud prevention, and similar purposes.